Saturday, June 2, 2007

How Fast does your car??

Two days ago, I made a new record driving with my Nadine. Actually Nadine is my w124 name. I drove from Ciawi to Cawang not more than 20 minutes. Gosh my adrinaline was boiled toward my body. That time was 1.30 am, Me and my father just went home from puncak for controlling his fish pond. Due to the traffic conditon (so clear and lonely) I passionated to push hard my car to the limit. I couldn't imagine that my M-Benz E 320 '93 is so powerfullllll.....
I counted with my stopwatch 0 until 100 Km/h just need 11.3 s. That was the best acceleration that I've ever had, it's hard to make less than that because my car is automatic transmition, that has a low torque. Can u figure out what was the top speed that I got two days ago????
185 km/h.......... 14 years old car still has a young car spirit... I was so tense, so scared, so passionated.. I just push approximately 2/3 of the total throttle that my Nadine has...
I'm waiting for another kick down!!

hehehe.....

1 comment:

cupido said...

My 1987 W124 300 turbo diesel makes 202 Km/h... not bad for a 6 cylinder diesel whith 20 years, 144 Hp and 280 Nm of torque.